Цифровая печать как бизнес - форум и портал - Показать сообщение отдельно - KYOCERA TASKALFA 5501i: Ошибка 5101
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.05.2023, 08:48   #1
u-trade
Местный

По умолчанию KYOCERA TASKALFA 5501i: Ошибка 5101

KYOCERA TASKALFA 5501i: Ошибка 5101:

Description: Main high-voltage error K Measure the inflowing current when Vpp is varied in 3 steps and verify if the difference of the currents of 0 and step 2 is less than 42 (51 if lower highvoltage board). Causes: Drum unit. Charger roller unit. High voltage PWB. Engine PWB Remedy: Drum unit 1. Confirm that the drum or the drum screw can rotate. 2. If it won’t rotate, replace the drum unit. 3. Check that the discharger lamp is properly connected. Charger roller unit 1. Check that the high-voltage contacts are not distorted or adhered with foreign objects. 2. Reinstall the chrager roller unit.Or, replace the charger roller unit. High voltage PWB 1. Confirm that the wiring connector is firmly connected and, if necessary, connect the connector all the way in. High voltage PWB (YC2) and Engine PWB (YC16) 2. If the wiring is disconnected, shorted or grounded, replace the wiring. 3. Replace the High voltage PWB. Engine PWB 1. Check the engine software and upgrade to the latest, if necessary. 2. Replace the engine PWB.

Менял блок фотобарабана и блок девелопера на новые, ошибка не уходит.
Может кто то сталкивался с подобным, куда лезть и что еще смотреть ?
Есть инженеры по KYOCERA в Пермском крае ?
u-trade вне форума   Ответить с цитированием