Цифровая печать как бизнес - форум и портал - Показать сообщение отдельно - Малява от китайского производителя тонера
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.09.2008, 13:57   #1
KudesNIK
Местный

Отправить сообщение для KudesNIK с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для KudesNIK с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Малява от китайского производителя тонера

Пришло вот. Сначала подумал - спам и хотел удалить, но вдруг кому интересно покажется. Вот что пишут:

Dear Sir,

Good day to you.
I am angel from cyberlink hengfat Company. We are manufacture of compatible printer consumable in china. All our quality is as the same like the original. To reach the top quality, we use LG toner powder and MITSUBISHI OPC drum and “Formulabs” ink that import from USA.Please kindly see the attached parts of our price lsit for your reference.
And one of our attractive services is that we can do your own package with less quantity and less payment. I will send you more information about this if you have interesting.
If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. It is my pleasant to give you assistant. And I am looking forward to your requirement for our more price list. Thanks!
For more information, Please browse our website: www.toner-inkjet-cartridge.com
Best regard
Angel

MSN:angel.chen@hotmail.com

Изображения
Тип файла: jpg reklam.jpg (355.2 Кб, 115 просмотров)
Вложения
Тип файла: pdf reklam.pdf (40.5 Кб, 4 просмотров)